How We Partner with our Healthcare Facilities
THE SOLUTIONS YOU STRIVE FOR, WITH THE ASSISTANCE YOU DESERVE. Remaining profitable while providing optimal patient care requires flexibility, efficiency, and a focus on quality. Millennium Travel Nursing promptly provides nursing and allied health professionals to keep your facility operating at peak performance. Our team not only has 15 years of experience successfully collaborating with healthcare professionals throughout New England, but also includes internal clinical professionals with hands-on knowledge of the inner workings of healthcare facilities.
Partnership Process, We Are Happy to Help!
- REQUEST | Complete the below “Job Request” template.
- CONNECT | You will be contacted by a Millennium Travel Nursing Account Manager within 24 business hours for an introduction and to touch base on our solutions-oriented process.
- SOURCE | Your job request will be sourced out to our recruitment team, where they will dedicate time to focus on providing you interested candidates that meet your standards.
- REVIEW | The Account Manger assigned to your job request will email you full profiles for all candidates interested in your position for you to review and provide feedback on. A Millennium Travel Nursing full profile includes a resume, skills checklist, professional references, certifications if applicable, and license verification.
- INTERVIEW | For any candidates you are interested in, you will be able to conduct an interview either via phone or in person so you can get to know the candidate before making any decisions.
- OFFER | If you would like to have the candidate we provide you join your team, you will put out an offer to your Account Manager and we will take it from there with the candidate.
- CONGRATULATIONS | When the candidate accepts your offer, we will let you know immediately and handle all onboarding compliance for you to get your new employee started ASAP!