Let’s Get to Work!
- APPLY | Submit a resume.
- CONNECT | You will be contacted by a Millennium Travel Nursing Recruiter within 24 business hours to touch base on exactly what you are looking for in your next opportunity and collaborate on how we can help you reach your employment goals.
- QUALIFY | Complete a skills checklist online, provide your Recruiter with your certifications and the contact information for two professional references that they can contact.
- CHOOSE | Once your resume, skills checklist, certifications, and professional references are received, you are considered to have a full profile with Millennium Travel Nursing. Your Recruiter will then contact you with all available positions that match your background and what you are looking for, along with the compensation package for each.
- SUBMIT | You pick what you want – your Recruiter will present your profile to the healthcare facilities you choose – you will now be a part of their candidate pool for consideration.
- FEEDBACK | If any of the healthcare facilities you choose are interested in your profile, they will reach out to you via phone for an interview. If they decide to pass on your profile, we will know quickly and will notify you immediately. Transparency is always important to us and our Recruiters will be following up with you daily with updates regarding your potential employment.
- OFFER | After an interview, we usually receive an offer within that week if the healthcare facility would like to make you part of their team. Your Recruiter will get you all the details and present you with the full offer.
- CONGRATULATIONS | If you choose to accept the offer, we will notify the hospital, your file will be moved to Compliance, you will complete all on-boarding tasks with the compliance department, and start at your new position usually within two weeks.